Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Google adsense challenge comments

Most people want sub-title during video.

  • Tessa Schlesinger +1  I am deeply disappointed if this is going to be the level of what this course is going to be about. Here's what I was expecting. Read more

  • FEEDBACK FOR STAFF

This commuity. is simply too difficult to navigate. Again. I had to miss today because I was on course elsewhere. Trying to find the video that was done today is like looking for a needle in a haystack. In addition, I have been singularly unimpressed with offerings so far. I've observed so far. 

Here's what  I would have done this or whta I thought I was getting.

1. I thought the topic was Adsense not SEO. I wasn't interested in how to earn more money with adsense which is, essentially pure SEO. I was interested in how to navigate and utilize the actual Adsense and Google Analytics pages....

Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+